I may not be perfect, but Christ thinks I am to die for!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Too much fun to keep track of ♥

4 Flights in 2 weeks. This month has been CRAZY! I have been to AZ and back then to UT and back, now I am on the last stretch before going to UT again. Arizona was so much fun. I love being around family and playing with my niece and nephews! 


When in Utah Summer and i of course had to go Black Friday shopping. while at the mall Summer wanted to enter in every raffle, to test her luck. And guess what? me, being the one who was not that into it, was the one who won something. A PSP3000 (up for sale by the way)!

Since being home I have gone to 2 basketball games also. One Cal game and a Warriors game. Both super fun! At the Warriors game we got a fan photo, heaven knows I am not going to buy it but here is the link. http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=warriorsfanphotos&gallery_id=2371270&image_id=12&pos=9&image_id=12&pos=9 (Last picture on the first row of pictures)

After, when we were walking to the car, we found a little crepe store! Mmm, delicious! I got the chicken, pesto, and sun dried tomato panini.

Last Saturday, Kate Baldree and I were bored and had a sleepover! We made caramel apples. Oh boy was it fun making them! I love to do spontaneous things like this. We had learned a little trick, to quickly drop them in boiling water to take the wax off, and oh man was that disturbing. i never will eat an apple the same and not think of all of the wax that I am eating. This is how they looked after they were done. 



This is how they looked after they sat out while we slept!

We learned a great lesson... put them in the fridge once you are done making them so the caramel sets and you don't get all of the goodness that falls to the bottom. As you can see we put them in cups so they would fall back in place, yeah right! All of the goodness just fell off and onto the table. Some of them we were able to save, but the others we just gave to family to eat because we could not give those hideous things away, even though they did taste good.

Tomorrow is the charity ball, man I am excited, bought a new dress and am in the dancing mood! I will post pictures after.  

9 days till I see my family again : )
13 days till the family celebrates Christmas all together!
 26 days till Winter semester 2011 starts : }





1 comment:

Kyle and Alyssa said...

I'm family, where's my caramel apple? Those things look so amazing, and I don't think I ever want to see all the wax I'm eating on an apple! If I do, I'll have to boil ever apple before eating it...that takes too long. Can't wait to see you. I hope this upcoming week flies by and the next one goes slowly! What day do you get to UT? We are thinking it's gonna be Tuesday sometime. Can you make me one of those crepe things? I'm sure you know the recipe...I LOVE crepes:) It sounds like I'm hungry, but I just had lunch....too much into food I guess. By the way, your hair looks so nice in all your pics! I'd say you are one of those "perfect hair day" kind of girls.