I may not be perfect, but Christ thinks I am to die for!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jimmer is no more...

Jimmer has a great season. Tonight with his last 3 pointer from at least  feet behind the 3 point line was a great way to end the season.

Well looking on the bright side Stadium of Fire is coming up and they are having  contest to see who will win $10,000 the top 3 will perform at the Stadium of Fire on July 4th. You can vote for your top 3 so here are my picks.

The Hinkley Brothers! My #1 pick, listen to the third verse, it brings my to tears. 
 Tanner Linford

And Anna Kaelin 

To Listen to all of the entries go to http://www.freedomfestival.org/events/stadium-of-fire-talent-search/ . You will not be disappointed!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

and what an AWESOME run it was!! Loved watching him play, and can't wait to see what he'll do next. =)