I may not be perfect, but Christ thinks I am to die for!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Never Take Candy From Strangers in Weird Cars

After walking around Porter park, Marie and I walked to Broulims for the things that we needed to contribute to our Easter dinner tomorrow. On our way there a car stopped by the side of the road and said "Happy Easter!" holding out two filled Easter eggs out of the window. I grabbed the red one and Marie grabbed the green one. We said thanks and then continued walking. At the same time we both opened our eggs and said "my favorite!!!!" In mine was a Reeses and Marie had a Starburst. It is so weird how the little things in life bring so much joy! 
If this happened in anywhere but Rexburg I would not eat the candy, but I am in Rexy so I will eat it in celebration tomorrow!

HAPPY EASTER!

No comments: