I may not be perfect, but Christ thinks I am to die for!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I am going home for the weekend! It is my birthday tomorrow and my Grandpa's birthday as well. Since grandpa is turning 80 my grandma is throwing a huge birthday party for him. Flying all the family out to Utah, and having a catered lunch. This should be great fun, I get to see all my cousins, and aunts and uncles that I haven't seen in a long time. May i add that all of my immediate family is going to be there?!!!! I get to see all my nephews and niece tonight! I leave in 2 hours to go home and boy can I tell you that I am excited?! I love family! Bring on the party and sprinkles!

1 comment:

Birtcher said...

Ahhh... that sounds like a blast! Families are great. Have fun and don't eat too much cake! (Unless it's chocolate then i give you free rein) Love ya and happy birthday you beautiful girl you!