I may not be perfect, but Christ thinks I am to die for!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Great Sabbath

     Sorry for all of you who read this. I also like to think of this blog as a journal. Today was a great Sunday! We talked about Elder Dallin H Oaks talk Desire, and we made a list of things that we desire. These are mine, in no particular order.
  • Please God in all my doings
  • Marry in the temple
  • Go to Africa with a humanitarian aid group
  • Be someone others can rely on 
  • Do my personal best in school
  • Gain a greater testimony of the gospel
  • Stay debt free all my life
  • Have my family always know without a doubt that I love them
  • Be of impact in someones life
  • Always have daily scripture study and prayer
  • Monthly/ bimonthly temple attendance
  • Always be worthy to attend the temple
  • Raise children in the gospel 
  • Obtain a degree
  • Always notice the good in others 
  • Always lift others with my words and never bring someone down because of what I have said
  • Always follow the promptings of the Holy Ghost
Dallin H. Oaks said, "Desires dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions. Thee desires we act on determine our changing, our achieving, and our becoming."I hope that my desires are righteous and allow me to become someone God is pleased with. 

No comments: