I may not be perfect, but Christ thinks I am to die for!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Things I want to know, experience, or see before I die.

1. How do hot dog buns get sliced? I mean they are all connected, but yet they all have a perfect slice in them.
2. A cop who is driving, park in his stake out point on the freeway. You always either see them in their spot, or driving, but never in the process of stopping. 
3. A person who is running on the street turn around. I have always wondered, "where are they running to?"  or "do they have a route that allows them to not turn around." Well for those people who run straight then turn around and go right back please place yourself in my path. 
4. Witness or be in a freak accident and miraculously walk away clean and unharmed.  (This one I will not inflict upon myself, but if it happens, then that would be cool) 
5. Witness a miracle. (Could be related to #4) 
6. Go on a humanitarian aid trip. Mainly to Africa because little black kids are so stinkin' cute, but if not Africa then somewhere else cool.
7. Be of impact in someones life. 
8. Bring the gospel to someone who does not yet know of its truth. 
9. Own my own home. 
10. Know if the people I have made relationships here with, were friends with me in the pre-existence, and if we arranged to find each other when we got here. (This might not happen till after death, but I still want to know)
11. Learn how to play an instrument, and do it well.
12. For one night be homeless. I just want to see what others experience. 
13. Experience an impairment that allows me to look at life in a better way.
14. Watch brain or heart surgery. (The people who do that are so talented!)
15. Have a YouTube top hit video. (Unlikely, but hey as long as I am dreaming)
16. Have my home feel like home to all that enter.

There are many more, but I can not think of them currently. They usually come when I am driving, when I don't have anyway of recording my thoughts. So this post may be updated frequently.

No comments: