I may not be perfect, but Christ thinks I am to die for!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Westfield YSA Campout



I invited Marie to come with me, and I am glad that she did. We had a great time!

This is Lake Lyman. It has leeches. I was not about to go in it but some people did. No leeches attached though. Good thing.

While viewing the scenery these boys decided to get out the balloon launcher. I never got hit with one, but afterward when we thought they were all gone, low and behold the bucket beheld just a few left, and then I got one splashed on my head. Oh joy! 

These are just a few of the people there. This was a group that did the ropes course.


 This is Patience, Marie, and I. I am so glad that I have found her as a friend. She is awesome. She is one of the girls that I came up with. The people who were in the car with us became a little family.

Marie and I were in charge of lunch for Friday. I felt like Spongebob to say the least.
 I am so glad that I decided to go to the camp out. It was a blast. I made lots of new friends. 


No comments: