I may not be perfect, but Christ thinks I am to die for!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Rexburg Take 2

So this time I am staying in Rexburg. I am all moved in and sitting on my bed in my new room. I am the only one home now. I am only just upstairs from my old roommates! That means party all the time! Tonight it the David Osmond concert that Crissy, Marie & Greg, Brooke, and I are going to. I am excited! I have work too. I work for Absolute Home Health Care in Idaho Falls. This Sunday we re having dinner with our old FHE brothers. They are seriously the best. Well, not that much to say. Oh yeah, so I found 10 dollars on the ground the other day. Also I found a $15 Itunes card in my room while I was packing. So, you know what I bought? SCOTTY MCCREERY! Yay. Well of to listen to the blessed son of God, that he is...

No comments: