I may not be perfect, but Christ thinks I am to die for!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wyoming with my Bestie

Mads invited me to go to Wyoming with her to go see her family and her grandparents. On the way we drove through Yellowstone. We saw some pretty cool things. I love driving, especially with my best friend, not to mention the views were great.


In Cody, we walked down main street. here at the Yellowstone Gift Shop we found this glitter hat. I asked Mads to try it on. She had glitter on her the rest of the day. 

I am glad that someone appreciates my snuggie other than me!

We found Barbra under the bed, later we found her this accessory. 

On our way back, we found this black beauty. Wolves are hard to find in Yellowstone, luckily we found this one. 



Thanks Mads for inviting me. I had a blast. And for the first time in my life I won Phase 10. It was a weekend of new adventures :]

No comments: