I may not be perfect, but Christ thinks I am to die for!

Monday, July 11, 2011

I am happy today because...

  • I went to sleep before midnight last night
  • I got a perfect score on my chem quiz
  • Everyday with my roommates is a great one 
  • I am currently listening to Taylor swift 
  • My toenails are bright pink 
  • I am going to be at FHE in 30 minutes, and FHE is always good 
  • I am going to go to the temple this week 
  • Maddi brought me back a Fresca 
  • I am staring my Funds for Africa fund when I start to make money 
  • There is less than 2 full weeks of school left (bitter sweet)
  • I get to see my CA family in 13 days  (I love my grandma!)
  • Tomorrow is devotional 
  • 42 days till I am in the Bahamas!
  • I know my family loves me 
  • I know that everything will workout if act in faith 
Don't tell yourself I will be happy when blank happens. Happiness is a choice and I choose it now! 

No comments: